Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010, Hello 2011!

My 2010 was very eventful and memorable, to say the least. In the last few moments of the year, I find myself wistful recounting those memories and looking back to the year that was. So, here is my Best in 2010 list in pictures:

Best ka-bonding:
My brother, Carlo. Manila would've been much more unbearable without him.


Best vacation: Bohol! Got to do lots of crazy things with the best travel buddies.


Best day: My 30th birthday. Together with my 18th, this year's the best celebration ever!


Best healthy addiction: Running. Too bad I wasn't able to join any fun runs in the latter part of the year.


Best thing about my new job:
Traveling around the country. I'd never have gone to these places in the last 4 months if not for my job. There really is a silver lining. Always.


Best place to relax and unwind: The beach. Hearing the sound of waves and seeing the blue waters immediately brings me to a good place.


Best Eureka! moment:
Coming up with the First Things List. It made me get off my ass and try new things everyday.

Best discovery: New friends. They make the daily grind tolerable, and the boring days interesting.


Best scrapbook moment/s:
Cementing old friendships. Like wine, friendships only get better in time.


Best fearless decision: Taking the FSO exam for the first time. Although I didn't make it past the 3rd stage, I'm proud to have made it that far.

Best 'Dear Diary' moment: Good to note that this year, I met someone I really like after a long, long time. Let's just leave it at that. =)


Best returning habit: Blogging. Old habits die hard, and I'm glad to be back writing about stuff here. This is one habit I'll definitely won't let go of next year.

That's just a few of the great (and not so great) things that happened to me this year. Here's to more wonderful and greater adventures in 2011! Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment