Saturday, January 01, 2011

01-01-11

As this is the first day of the year, I will start it right by writing my 2011 year-end goals:

1. Weighed X lbs lighter. It's a yearly promise but I intend to keep it this time as I'm not getting any younger or healthier.

2. Saved at least PhpX,000.
This is for my future studies and European tour. Of course this would also mean I've already zeroed out any outstanding credit.

3. Read more. Books, magazines, newspapers- anything to prevent brain atrophy.

4. Wear more make-up. Or more specifically give more attention to my appearance. I've never been a girly girl or been really fussy about how I look, but I guess it's time that I start becoming one. I refuse to sport the 'Stressed Out Spinster' look this year. Or ever.

5. Be more adventurous. In my career and in love. I suppose I've always been a passive spectator to my own life, but not anymore. I need to grow up and take charge of my own life if I want anything great to happen this year.

That's all. I won't promise more than I can keep. I'll go back to this list at the end of the year and see if I was able to do all of them. =)

Hope this year brings everyone much love, peace and happiness that they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment