Sunday, September 02, 2012

Bookworm Log #7: The Best of Chico and Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10

I've been such a fan of Chico and Delamar back in college. Fast forward to 11 years after, and I am still a big fan of theirs, especially now that they have Gino onboard.  They definitely make my morning commute to work a LOT bearable. They're the only reason I want to get up Monday mornings!

Of course aside from their funny repartee, their Top 10 topics never fail to make me laugh! Even their listeners, who are responsible for the Top 10 entries, are so funny and witty.

And so when I heard that they're coming out with a book of their best Top 10 entries, I just had to get me a copy. The moment I started browsing through the pages, I couldn't stop laughing. Alone. In public! Very much like when I listen to them using earphones and I suddenly burst out giggling.

I definitely recommend that you get this book, if you haven't already, and be prepared to exercise your laughing muscles. Oh and of course, start listening to Chico, Delamar and Gino on RX 93.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment