Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 2: Least Favorite Film

Sometime in the 90s. It was a weekend afternoon and the whole family decided to go to the mall and watch a movie. The privilege of choosing which one to watch was give to me. So I chose The Stupids, because it looked like a wholesome, family movie. It even looked fun because Tom Arnold was in it. I WAS SO WRONG!

3 signs that seeing it was a horrible idea: 1) I never heard of it. 2) There were very few (if any) people lining up to see it. 3) Tom Arnold is in it.

While we were watching it, my parents and siblings slept through the movie. It was sooooo boring!!! I forced myself to stay awake, syempre panindigan ang choice! Hahaha. It was so bad that my family still jokes about it and how we may have looked like the Stupid family for watching it! They will never let me forget that I was the one who brought them such torture!

I can't recall what the plot was (if there was any), but I will never forget this scene. You know those cheesy/stupid songs or commercials that you hate but can't get out of your head? This is one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment