Sunday, September 09, 2012

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 1: Favorite Film

Ok now that we've entered the BER months, I need to do double time to reach my blogging goal for the year! So to help me with that, I bring back the 30 Day Challenge! Yipee!!! Hahaha. Last year, I went on the 30 Day Song Challenge. This time, it'll all be about movies, one of my favorite things in the world.

So for Day 1, I'll talk about one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. It's about two people who have been very good friends for a long time, and they'd be perfect for each other if only they weren't afraid that love/sex would ruin their friendship.

3 reasons why it's my favorite: 1) Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan played their roles wonderfully, and I love their onscreen chemistry. 2) The script was also beautifully written by the late Nora Ephron, who also brought us the other romantic movies Sleepless In Seattle and You've Got Mail. The lines and characters are so real and relatable. And 3) It's shot in my dream city, New York!

If you're in your late 20s-mid 30s and have never seen this movie, shame on you! Kidding. (Not really.) Go get a copy and watch it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment