Thursday, January 20, 2011

And They're Back!

I have always been a Jamiroquai fan, from the moment I heard (and saw the MTV of) Virtual Insanity. Love Foolosophy, You Give Me Something and Alright are just some of my favorite songs of theirs. Their music is just so cool! You just can't help but groove to the beat.

And now, just a couple of hours ago, I read in the airline magazine that they've released a new album. Two of the songs are White Knuckle Ride and Blue Skies.

So I listened to White Knuckle Ride first, and I go 'Yup, this is them alright.' It's unmistakably Jamiroquai but a bit more mature. And it's a good thing, like catching up with an old friend you haven't seen in a long time.



Then I listen to Blue Skies. Now, this one really surprised me because it sounded more pop and ballad. Ish. A little different than what we're used to hearing from them, but still very nice.



I'm just so happy they're back and hopefully they're here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment