Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Soundtrack Sunday: Love Is All Around

I know it's not a Sunday, but since I've been behind my Soundtrack Sunday updates, I figured now's as good a time as, well Sunday.

Earlier today, while I was going home from work, it started raining really hard. Under my flimsy umbrella and trudging along a muddy street, I was soaking wet. That's when I remembered the 90s band Wet Wet Wet (what a connection!)

Then of course I started singing in my head their most famous hit, Love Is All Around. I think this was part of the movie soundtrack for Four Weddings & A Funeral, but I'm not so sure. (Of course, it was more recently used in another High Grant movie, Love Actually, where it was used as a Christmas song for the comeback of a rock has-been) All I remember was this was such a hit when I was in high school that I still remember the lyrics to the song. Sing with me!



What's your memory of this song? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment