Monday, March 12, 2012

Soundtrack Sunday: As

Aaaand we're back! It's been a while since my last Soundtrack Sunday post, I apologize for that.

I'm back to watching American Idol, not only because of Jessica Sanchez, but because I think they have really talented contestants this year. The Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder tribute was enough to send me to music nostalgia heaven.

But I'm not here to talk about AI or the contestants, instead I'm featuring the song they sang for the opening. It's a song I haven't heard in a while and I'm happy to hear it again- it's As by Mary J Blige and George Michael.

Back in my MTV addiction days, this was one of my favorite videos because of it's simple yet very hi-tech (at that time) approach. You gotta love that they are the only two people in the video. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment