Friday, April 01, 2011

Hello April!

It's April 1 and I'm so excited that a new month has started!

Firstly, today officially marks the start of summer. It's just a bummer that I'm not in Cebu right now so I can go hit the beach every weekend. Such a shameful waste of perfect sunny days.

And I've got a couple of events lined up for the month! (For a change.)

On April 10, I'll be watching U.P. Samaskom's annual LIVE A.I.D.S. production again, after more than 10 years. I know that it'll be a good one, after getting a sneak peek last February during the org's fund-raising event and! It's the first time they're doing a musical! Exciting!

Then, my most-awaited concert event of the year happens on the 16th-- I'll finally get to listen to The Script live! Yipee! Can't wait to sway and sing along to their songs at the top of my lungs!

Holy Week's also coming up on the third week, so I'm looking forward to a couple of days' break from work. And there's a possibility that the 'rents are coming over and we all go to Bicol for a quick visit. Great!

So it seems that I've got a happening month ahead of me, and I just love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment