Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simple Joys

- Laughing so hard it makes me cry
- Making people laugh
- The smell of coffee
- Long comfortable silences
- Waking up Sunday morning to sikwati, champorado or taho
- Sleeping in
- My pet dog welcoming me home after a long and tiring day at work
- Finding extra money in my pocket
- Bookstore air
- Popping bubble wrap
- Singing out loud while driving
- Watching Friends reruns
- Hearing my favorite song being played on the radio
- Listening to the waves of the sea
- Receiving handwritten letters
- The sound and smell of rain

2 comments:

  1. My inspiration for this entry:
    http://1000awesomethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:03 PM

    nice! i especially like and share the same joy with 'receiving handwritten letters' :-)

    faith

    ReplyDelete