Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Some Survey

1] What was the highlight of your week?
So far, going to the gym. Boring.

2] Whose car were you in last?
Mine... or rather, my parents'. Hehe.

3] When is the next time you will kiss someone?
My gawd, who knows?

4] What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple.

5] How long is your hair?
Um, middle of my back, I think.

8] Last movie you watched?
In a movie house, Pirates 3(which was shown ages ago). DVD, Prime.

9] Last thing you ate?
Banana.

10] Last thing you drank?
Water.

11] Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

13] Are you happy right now?
So so.

14] What did you say last?
"Remote control, please."

15] Where is your phone?
In my bag, up in my room.

16] What was the last museum you went to?
Ayala, I think, back in college.

17] What color are your eyes?
Dark brown.

19] Who came over last?
My grandma.

20] When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Ugh.

21] Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
Waiting.

22] What are you listening to?
Jay Leno

23] If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Mac laptop.

24] What is your favorite scent?
Nothing specific.

25] Who makes you happiest right now?
Family and friends.

26] What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

30] Are you left-handed?
Nope.

32] What's for dinner tonight?
Adidas.

35] When Is Your Birthday?
March 28, '80

36] Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My mom.

37] When was the last time you went to a swimming pool?
Last May, for summer outing.

39] Where was the last place you went shopping?
Can't remember. Yes, it was that long.

40] How do you feel about your hair right now?
I'm due for a color treatment in a couple of weeks.

41] Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Nope.

42] AIM or MSN?
YM

46] Where does most of your family live?
Here in Cebu. My bros are in Manila.

47]Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have 3 other siblings.

48] Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Maybe.

49] What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Can I go back to sleep?

50] Do you drink beer?
Yeah. But I haven't for quite some time now.

52] Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook.

53] Do you have T-Mobile?
Nope.

54] What is your favorite subject in school?
Math, Chem, English, Filipino, Arts, Music, Marketing, Philo... in no particular order.

57] Do you have any talents?
I would like to think so =)

58] Have you ever been in a wedding?
I've attended weddings.

59] Do you have any children?
Nope.

60] Did you take a nap today?
Nope.

63] Do you want to be famous one day?
Only if I also become rich.

65] Are you multitasking right now?
Of course!

66] Could you handle being in the military?
Nope, I would probably become a rebel.

67] What is your average cell phone bill?
400-600... yeah!!!

68] Do you believe in Karma?
Yes.

72] Ever been to Las Vegas?
Nope.

73] What are you doing today?
Right now, answering this survey.

74] Have you ever been gambling?
Just tried out the slot machines.

75] When is the last time you updated your blog?
Um, sometime in June.

76] Have you been to New York City?
I would love to live there someday!

77] Ever been to Disneyland/world?
HK

78] Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Dory

79] Last thing you cooked?
Pasta with tuna, about a year ago. Haha.

82] Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Hmmm, probably lost it.

83] Last time you were sick?
In May, got all stitched up.

84] Friend that makes you laugh the hardest?
Power of Four. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment