Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Irksome Twosome

I went to the bookstore with my sis this afternoon, with one mission in mind: to get our hands on the 7th and last Harry Potter book.

Apparently, they're not displaying the books so you had to pay for it first then claim your copy from the customer service counter right beside the cashier.

So after paying, the receipt was handed off to Girl In-charge. While we were waiting for the book, my sis and I noticed Office Woman by the CS counter browsing through the important parts of the book while asking Girl In-charge crucial questions about it.

Office Woman: Naa na diay anak si Harry? (Harry had a kid?)
Girl In-charge: O, kay after 19 years naman na sya. (Yeah, this was after 19 years.)
*Picture my sis and I pacing back and forth, trying hard not to commit murder in a bookstore. Grrr.
Office Woman: So, kinsa diay ang namatay? (So, who died?)

I walked out. Good thing, my sis didn't hear Office Woman or else Harry would've been left alone with the freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment