Friday, February 23, 2007

Money Matters

Ugh. It's so disappointing when you don't get something that you've been expecting for a long time. Been daydreaming about the day I'll get it, what I'll be doing with it, who I'm sharing it with--- quite sad, actually.

Contrary to the news being spread by naughty rumor-mongers (you know who you are!) , I'm finding myself to be in quite a bind, definitely not feeling donyatic right now. Although knocking on passing cars' windows, singing desperately with a corned beef can in front of me, or buying used bottles and newspapers, are still in my faraway future, I'm still wishing I got that extra moolah! Just thinking about what could've been... huhuhu.

When that singer said "Mo' money, mo' problems", I'm thinking he was never really in a "no money, more problems" situation.

I have just got to start practising what I preach and start saving MORE. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment