Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Amazeballs 2014!

Ok, this is just shameful. This is my first post for 2014 and I only wrote less than 20 posts last year! Shameful! I have major catching up to do this year!

Anyway, one major thing I am excited about for this year is my trip to Europe!!! It's one of my bucket list items so I am so psyched to be able to finally go there next month! Yipee! I will write in another post how we were able to get our visas approved, hopefully you will pick up some useful tips on that.

Aaaand another dream will also come true during this trip... that is to watch Justin Timberlake live in concert! In Berlin, no less! Pee-in-your-pants amazing, right?! :-D

So to say that my 2014 will be exciting is such an understatement! The fact that I've just turned 34, recently unemployed and moved back to my parents' house is only a small inconvenience. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment