Sunday, June 17, 2007

lightbulb moment

i've been a bit uninspired and depressed about this one aspect of my life for quite some time now. thus making me a monstrous, sulking little biatch-- sooo not a nice person to be with. and after my recent mishap, i realized (or finally admitted to myself) that i need a major change in this area if i want to be truly happy. the thought that i could've died then (i'm such a drama queen!), without fulfilling my dream, scared the crap out of me.

and so, i was really glad to have met up with shalu this afternoon as she was able to shed some light on my problem. she shared her newfound "positivity", brought about by her recent freedom from a crippling problem similar to mine. in short, she helped me get a glimpse of the so-called light at the end of the tunnel. waking me up to take big steps to get out of it.

so now i'm verbalizing it: i am on my way to making wonderful changes in life, finally! and as the tv show title goes, "abangan ang susunod na kabanata!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment