Friday, May 18, 2007

One Big Ateneo Survey (courtesy of Ailee)

1. What's your ID number? --- Unlike Ailee and Yang, I can’t remember this anymore. Obvious na I almost always requested for proxy reg =p

2. Passed or wait-listed? --- Passed, of course!

3. How did you know about the ACET results? --- My uncle, whose son was also in Ateneo, called me up and told me I passed, for the course Legal Management. I asked him ‘What’s that?” and he said, “Ewan ko sa’yo, ikaw yung nag-take ng exam!” Haha.

4. Was Ateneo your first choice? --- Not really, UPD was my first choice.

5. Do you know what your ACET score is? --- Nope.

6. What course was your first choice? --- LM. But as mentioned above I vaguely remember why I chose it. My theory is, I was looking for a Management course and my parents wanted me to become a laywer, thus the Legal Management course.

7. Second choice? --- AB Communications, which was what I really wanted to take. But practicality made me choose LM.

8. Anong course mo ngayon? (for alumni, course dati) --- LM, and happy about it.

9. Did you have any plans of shifting? --- Nope.

10. Chinito/chinita ka ba? --- Uh, I don’t think so

11. Taga-Ateneo High? --- Nope

12. Did you have fun in your OrSem? --- Hell yeah! I met my super best friends Awee, Yang and Cheeky during OrSem.

13. Saang gate ka pumasok nung first day? --- Gate 3.

14. Are you staying/did you stay in a dorm? --- Nope, stayed with my uncle’s family in UP Village

15. Ever had an F in your grade report? --- None, buti na lang

16. How about an A? --- Yup

17. Highest grade? --- A

18. Lowest grade? --- D for accounting and finance, I think. Haha!

19. Worst experience in ADMU? --- Nothing comes to mind.

20. Do you always attend class? --- Hahaha, nope! I’ve cut class a few times just because I felt like doing so.

21. What are/were your orgs? --- LEX and Enta (the best!) Also joined CADs before, but wasn’t that active.

22. How many units have/did you pass/ed? --- All required units lang.

23. Nangangarap/nangarap ka bang maglaude? --- No way! Took having fun seriously.

24. When will/did you graduate? --- 2001

25. Fave subject? --- CHEM!!! Philo subjects (except for 103, because of the teacher), Filipino subjects, JSP 101, and of course, Marketing. Had the best group mates!

26. Worst subject/s? --- Math and Accounting, definitely. Talk about bitter pill.

27. Fave landmark sa ADMU? --- Bel Field, especially at night when all the lights are turned on.

28. Fave kainan? --- MANANG’S! The best!

29. How do/did you get to school? --- Was able to use all means of transpo possible—jeepney, trike, car, taxicab, my feet.

30. Are/were you always at the lib? --- Yuck, no. I only go the lib when necessary, like when I need to review for an exam, do homework, and when I’m sleepy. Hehe.

31. Ever gone to the infirmary when you were sick? --- Yup, had to go there one early morning because of a tummy ache. Turns out it’s appendicitis, and I had to undergo surgery that night.

32. Do/did you have a crush in campus? --- Oh yeah. About a handful, hehe.

33. May balak kang mag-MS, PhD? --- Not really. But would like to study something related to the arts.

34. Have you ever watched a graduation ceremony? --- Yup, ushered for batches ’98, ’99 and ’00.

35. Do you know the "Song for Mary" by heart? --- Yeah, baby.

36. Memorize mo ba ang Fabilioh? ---Yes.

37. ...ang Halikinu? -- Yes.

38. ...ang Blue Eagle Spelling? --- You’re not an Atenean if you don’t memorize these cheers.

39. Are you part of Team Ateneo? --- Nope.

40. Who's your fave UAAP basketball player? --- None.

41. Ever had a perfect score in an exam? --- I can’t remember.

42. Ano ang ayaw mo sa Hell Week? --- The praning people.

43. Dito ka ba natuto uminom ng beer? --- Nope. Not into beer now.

44. What do you like about our school? --- Everything about it, good or bad.

45. Ano ang ayaw mo? --- Seriously, wala.

46. Have you ever bought anything at the A-shop? --- Yup, t-shirt and car sticker, I think.

47. maganda ba ID pic mo? --- Not my first one! We all had our pics taken in the afternoon of OrSem Day 1, when all of us had sweaty and pasty skin. Nice. The second one was ok. The third one, I looked like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

48. Done anything illegal on campus? --- None naman.

49. Bought anything at National Katips? --- Of course, it’s my second home!

50. Ever gone to Starbucks Katips? --- Yup, but only a few times.

51. May nakaaway ka na ba sa school? --- Can’t remember.

52. QPI? --- 3 something. Don’t remember stuff like grades. ;) Yabang, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment