Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pet peeves

Maybe it’s the PMS talking but I just realized lots of things irritate me (shocker!.. right)

traffic. doesn’t matter if it’s light, moderate or heavy, I just hate it. Shooting the old blood pressure right up the meter.
sloooow drivers. I mean, why can’t people be more considerate of the people behind them and move a little faster?! I’m not saying they should race or something, but just keep the space between them and the car before them at a 1-car minimum
erase the 2nd item and make that slow people in general. Slow speakers, slow walkers, slow thinkers… anyone slow.
crowds. Eek. Just the thought of being squished by sweaty and smells-like-i-don’t-know-what strangers gives me the creeps.
people who are late. I don’t want making people wait so I don’t want to be made to wait either.
unpleasant surprises. Just your ordinary this-is-not-according-to-what-i-planned things. Things that could have been avoided but weren’t. so frustrating.

There’s more but I’ll stop at number 6. just realized almost everything irritates me. I’m such a grump. No wonder I’m so stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment