Monday, December 17, 2012

My New York Top Five

So in no particular order, here are my favorite spots in New York City:

1. Central Park
I just love, love, love, walking through the park and looking at the beautiful autumn leaves. If only I was staying longer, I would love to jog around, have a picnic there, or just go sit on one of the benches and read. I really wish we had parks like this here in the Philippines.
It was a walk in the park
Lovely autumn colors
2. Grand Central Station / the Subway
There's just so much history inside the Grand Central Station. And I love watching the flurry of activity! I also love the subway for its character and the different personalities in it. You won't get bored too, because of all the musicians and entertainers.

Grand Central Station
Waiting for the train
Entertainment in the subway
3. Brooklyn Bridge
The view from the bridge is breathtaking- the sunset to my right, and moon rise to my left! From afar, you can also see the Statue of Liberty.

For cyclists and pedestrians



















4. Broadway
I was only planning to watch one Broadway play for this visit, but I was fortunate enough to be able to afford to watch two! I have always loved the theater so just being in Broadway felt like I a childhood ambition coming true.
Lining up for the Phantom of the Opera 
Chicago and all that jazz!

5. Manhattan at Night
Oh my gosh, just look at this view! 'Nuff said.

View from the top of the Empire State Building

I can't wait to go back to New York and add more places to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment