Thursday, October 25, 2012

Anticipation

I can't wait to see you soon!


I am taking a leap of faith and will go for my dream trip to New York City. Aside from realizing this childhood dream, I am excited to be travelling solo again.

My problem now is how to fit everything in two weeks (I can't get off work longer than that. Boo!), and not to mention my meager budget. Talk about problems!

So if any of you have any time/money-saving tips, let me know. I'll let tell you all about my NYC adventure, as I'm sure it'll be an interesting read haha.

2 comments:

  1. wow NYC ♥
    i got my boots from landmark, only ^_^

    yes meron akong thermal undershirt and pants. P400/pair sa greeenhills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks Chyng! Mukhang Landmark is the way to go talaga! =) Love your SoKor post =)

      Delete